Immigration matter

Hong Kong is an international city and people around the world may want to stay at Hong Kong for study, work and investment. For a foreigner to study or work in Hong Kong, he/she has to obtain relevant visa from the Immigration Department of Hong Kong. We provide legal services in applying visa.

© Copyright 2011 Dickman L.T.Chan & Co. designed by Beste Technik Co. Ltd. Disclaimer